Bookmark and Share

Sky Cable's Upcoming Channel Line Up

>> Wednesday, May 26, 2010


Sky Cable, one of the cable providers in the country, has announced that there will be an upcoming change on their channel lineup this coming June 1.  Weeeee! Well, that's after reading the flier attached to my monthly billing statement which I am ignoring for days. Thinking that it was just a a piece of paper lying around the living room.  Sometimes, it really pays to read marketing materials, LOL!

According to their website and flier, they  will do a revamp of their current channel lineup to include the following:  History, Bio, Crime and Investigation, ASN and SBS, a Korean channel.   Wow!  I love these channels.  I hope these are included in the Silver Package.

Hmmmm, but wait, there's a condition.  This is only applicable to subscribers who owns a digibox (and using it --  which I am not!).  For almost 3 weeks, I have detached it from our TV and connected the RCA directly (to the TV) instead.  Yes, it is possible but I have no access to other channels after Channel 58 (Asian Food Channel).  Still,  I can live with that because I only need these channels:  HBO (54), Star Movies (55), Nick (45) and Cinema One (56).

(If you are wondering, why did I chose not to use the digibox, it's because I want to save electricity.  Damn that high cost of electricity!  But that's another story.)

So, I think I should better use our digibox again because I am a fan of those "new" channels!  Let alone Meralco.  Teehee!  ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Buzzing Around

The author first came up with a blog name - Real Life Consumer - which discusses on first hand experience on products, places, people and promotions; but finds it too formal and does not reflect the true "HER."

She changed her blogname to "Buzzing Around" because that's what she want to talks about! Anything under the sun - topics about fashion, social ranting, techie gadgets, and pinoy culture.

The style of writing is light, humorous (sometimes with sarcasm), and informal.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP