Bookmark and Share

Sky Broadband's Router Power Promo and D-Link DIR-600

>> Thursday, May 27, 2010



I was supposed to avail Sky Broadband's Router Promo which ran from Feb 22 to May 24, 2010. It was a partnership between Sky Broadband and Xytrix Systems Corp. to give its subscribers a chance to own D-Link DIR-600 for only PhP 1,999, and DIR-615/E for PhP 3,399. Payments should be made directly to Xytrix Systems Corp.'s bank account, and in return, the subscriber will just have to wait for the delivery and installation.


Sounds like a real deal to me (who is too lazy to surf and canvass prices for these routers). I was set to send an email to Xytrix Systems Corp. for a D-Link DIR-600 when a friend of my colleague informed me that it was not a good deal at all. He sent me a link to Villman's webpage. OMG! It was cheaper by a few pesos indeed. Maybe, that's to compensate the free delivery and installation by Xytrix. I was still hesitant to buy because I might not install the router correctly. But, because Xytrix delivers only on Thursdays, and I am that impatient (ataters mode, hehe). I gave it a shot and bought one!

Ta-daaaaa!



It is easy to install as promised.  Just insert the provided CD installer and it works like a charm  *winks*.  No need to be techie! An additional perk by D-Link is a lifetime warranty, though I still have to check on them if this product is covered.  But I think there's something wrong with their online registration page,  it is not working.  I can't get through after that "submit" button, aaaargh!!!

Happy as a bee, I am contented with my new router.  While my son is busy playing online games via LAN, I can set myself and connect anywhere in the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Buzzing Around

The author first came up with a blog name - Real Life Consumer - which discusses on first hand experience on products, places, people and promotions; but finds it too formal and does not reflect the true "HER."

She changed her blogname to "Buzzing Around" because that's what she want to talks about! Anything under the sun - topics about fashion, social ranting, techie gadgets, and pinoy culture.

The style of writing is light, humorous (sometimes with sarcasm), and informal.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP