First Post to a New Blog
>> Monday, May 24, 2010
Starting a blog is easy and difficult at the same time. Choosing a niche and subject matter that you can talk for ages is the first thing to do. That almost made me quit to start one because I want to blurb on anything and everything. So, I forced myself to focus and to think about a subject that interests me most. Something that I can talk on without sounding like a "second-rate-trying-hard-copy-cat" blogger.
Finally, this is it!
A blog on consumer products, promotions, people and places that I have personally encountered. (Now, this sounds like my Marketing class, but, hey! I won't talk on those things). This blog would be a candid review of my personal taste and experience of everything and anything.
Welcome to my blog!
Finally, this is it!
A blog on consumer products, promotions, people and places that I have personally encountered. (Now, this sounds like my Marketing class, but, hey! I won't talk on those things). This blog would be a candid review of my personal taste and experience of everything and anything.
Welcome to my blog!





1 comments:
congratulations for your new blog, now following u
Post a Comment