Bookmark and Share

Farmville: Named by Time Magazine as One of the Top 50's Worst Invention

>> Saturday, June 5, 2010



 I was surfing the whole morning (what a way to kill time! *grins*), chatting with fellow kadiskartes, refreshing my Facebook profile for the nth time when I stumbled Time's webpage.

Uh-oh! I hope my FB friends won't be mad at this.  Farmville is listed by Time Magazine as one of the 50's Worst Invention.  tsk tsk tsk!

Farmville is a simulation game developed by Zynga that can be played in Facebook. It is a game that offers virtual farming.  It has become one of the popular games in Facebook, and had surpassed what it had cloned - Farmtown.

I used to play Farmville (or commonly referred as FV) when it was still on its launching phase, but, I love Farmtown better.  I like the latter's ability to interact with other virtual farmers, though, I admit, FV has kewl variety of plants and buildings.

Here's what Time Magazine has to say:


Sorry folks,and dear farmers.  That's their list!

Okay, back to farming... continue clicking those plots!.. and please don't forget to send me gifts.  LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Buzzing Around

The author first came up with a blog name - Real Life Consumer - which discusses on first hand experience on products, places, people and promotions; but finds it too formal and does not reflect the true "HER."

She changed her blogname to "Buzzing Around" because that's what she want to talks about! Anything under the sun - topics about fashion, social ranting, techie gadgets, and pinoy culture.

The style of writing is light, humorous (sometimes with sarcasm), and informal.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP